Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Strange FD errors on Windows Full Backup Jobs

2009-10-06 14:11:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Strange FD errors on Windows Full Backup Jobs
From: "Tyler Seaton" <TylerS AT ABCLegal DOT com>
To: "Cedric Tefft" <logicloop AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:07:30 -0700
Sorry for letting this slide for so long.

It looks like the underlying cause was that my machine DID in fact run out of
disk space at one point. This had caused several strange behaviors, one of
which (not so strange really) was my database became corrupted and mostly
unusable. Unfortunately for that bug report, I rebuilt the box and no longer
have the debug data.

Tyler