Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] job run script error

2009-09-30 13:08:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] job run script error
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale AT activenetwerx DOT com>
To: 'Dajka Tamas' <Dajka.Tamas AT upc DOT hu>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:04:52 +0000
>Hi,
>
>Shouldn't it be "RunAfterJob", since the bootstrap files are on the director?
>
>On the JobDef, where are you putting the bootstraps? ( for me, in the default
>JobDef there's 'Write bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/%c_%t_%n.bsr" ' - %c =
>client name, %t = job >type, %n = jobname )
>
>Cheers,

Hmm,

I had the following:
  RunScript {
      RunsWhen = After
      RunsOnFailure = Yes
      FailJobOnError = Yes
      Command = "scp -i /path/to/key -o StrictHostkeyChecking=no
/var/lib/bacula/*.bsr user@host:/path/Bacula/"
      Command = "/usr/lib/bacula/delete_catalog_backup"
  }

But I missed the part where the default is "runs on client". I since then
added "RunsOnClient = No" (even though the client in this case is the director)
which only changed the error to:

AfterJob: /var/lib/bacula/*.bsr: No such file or directory

If the same string is in a shell script, and the command simply points to it,
it works.

Thanks!
jlc