Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] job run script error

2009-09-30 11:33:30
Subject: [Bacula-users] job run script error
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale AT activenetwerx DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:30:13 +0000
I am trying to execute a simple scp of the bootstrap files after the catalog
backup.
It always says:
ClientAfterJob: /var/lib/bacula/*.bsr: No such file or directory
When run as root at the shell, it works fine. As the director runs as bacula, I
checked perms, and /var/lib/bacula and all the .bsr files are owned by bacula?

What simple nuance am I overlooking here?

Thanks!
jlc