Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Cancelling job on PASSIVE node

2009-09-30 11:53:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] Cancelling job on PASSIVE node
From: Dajka Tamas <Dajka.Tamas AT upc DOT hu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:37:59 +0200
Hi,

I've a lot of machines running heartbeat and DRBD - the machines are of course
in pairs.

I want to have a backup on the drbd partitions, but they are only mounted on
the ACTIVE node. Is it possibe to cancel ( NOT fail ) the backup job on the
passive node somehow? Execute a script before job and give "cancellation" exit
code or something like this?

I cannot set up an FD on both nodes on the shared IP, because than the FD won't
start on the passive node, since it cannot bind to the address. Or can I use
FDAddress = *:9102 and same names/pass on both nodes?

Thanks a lot,

               Tamas