Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Backup challenge :-)

2009-09-03 05:21:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Backup challenge :-)
From: ict AT panterra DOT nl
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:14:52 +0200

Thanks for the reply,

I also use the script you describe (hard links) for a daily (quick retrieval) backup, but in this case I can`t put my entire backup in the safe.
maybe I should look at a tape robot, (my tought was they were slow ????)

Any ideas of the do`s and dont`s with these tape robots ?

thanks in advance.

Daniel

PanTerra Geoconsultants B.V.
Weversbaan 1-3, Leiderdorp