Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How could I exlude files greater than a specific filesize from a backup?

2009-09-03 03:34:18
Subject: [Bacula-users] How could I exlude files greater than a specific filesize from a backup?
From: Martina Mohrstein <mmohr007 AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 02:28:17 -0500
Sometimes Users placing a complete image Backup of their drives or big truecrypt containers on the filesystems that are backed up.

Now I'm thinking of writing two backup Jobs with their own schedules. One for file smaller than a specific some with is run more frequently than the other job which backups only files that are bigger than that specific size.
I knew that a complete recovery in this case for a complete directory is more difficult, but with these split jobs the needed amount of backup space will be much smaller than now.

Regards Martina

Surfen – optimiert für MSN.