Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to prevent to schedule a job if the same job is still running

2009-08-30 17:27:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to prevent to schedule a job if the same job is still running
From: Martina Mohrstein <mmohr007 AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:22:45 -0500
Yes I already saw this directives but the default values should lead to no
duplicate jobs scheduled but as Silver mentioned this new feature seems not to
work in the actual version 3.0.2 so I'm looking for a resolution as the one
mentioned by Silver.
Thank you Silver I will search for your mentioned Script.

Regards Martina

> From: silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee
> To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
> Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 17:21:55 +0300
> CC: Ralf-Lists AT ralfgross DOT de
> Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to prevent to schedule a job if the same job
> is still running
>
> On Sunday 30 August 2009 13:58:44 Ralf Gross wrote:
> > Martina Mohrstein schrieb:
> > > So my question is how could I prevent the schedule of a job when the
> > > same job is already running?
> >
> > Maybe the new Duplicate Job Control feature in 3.0.x helps to prevent
> > this?
> >
> > http://www.bacula.org/en/dev-manual/New_Features.html#515
> >
> > - Allow Duplicate Jobs
> > - Allow Higher Duplicates
> > - Cancel Queued Duplicates
> > - Cancel Running Duplicates
> >
> > Ralf
>
> I haven't still seen it working as it should (even in 3.0.2), but yes, a day
> it will, it'll be the most correct and easiest way to achieve this.
>
> --
> Silver

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0908axFotos2_WW
-> Für Fotos hier abdrücken <-