Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula Virtual backup

2009-04-29 05:13:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula Virtual backup
From: Peder Pedersen <peder.p AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:08:10 +0100
Hi all,

I am currently setting up bacula, I have a primary set of backups to
disk (for fast recovery) which uses the "disk SD" in the pool def:
Full            on the first Friday of the month
filename (full-...)
Diff            on every other Friday of the month
filename (Diff-...)
Inc             from Sunday to Thursday
filename (Inc-...)

But the project requirements are that I have a full tape backup every
day and stored of site, to do this I used the virtual backup that uses
the "tape SD", it works fine the first time and it makes a tape, but
on the second day it request that the data file
/data/backup/archive/00000..L4 mounted(which is the name of the
previous Virtual backup tape and the location of the "disk SD" uses to
store it's file ).

Does anyone have a suggestion for me (I can provided extra info if needed)?

Regards,
Peder.