Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Strange behaviour with Mutliple Run statements in Job Resource

2009-03-26 07:49:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Strange behaviour with Mutliple Run statements in Job Resource
From: terryc <terryc AT woa.com DOT au>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 22:32:25 +1100
Andreas Bogacki wrote:

> Is there any way to define dependecies between jobs that go deeper than
> just "start this single job befor this one is run" or will I have to
> create staggered schedules with all jobs having the same priority.

Sounds like it is a job for a RunBefore script based on df, or better a
cron job that routinely checks disk space and shuffles space if not enough.

Spooling may give you time for that space clearing job to carry out the
move.

I also hope that was just a quickly concocted example, otherwise a
proceedural rethink seems best aka (day of month)/mod 3 decides storage
spot.

--
Terry Collins {:-)}}}}}
Bicycles, Appropriate Technology, Natural Environment, Welding