Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bweb access levels for different users

2009-03-26 06:54:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bweb access levels for different users
From: Alex F <alexxzell AT yahoo DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 03:48:07 -0700 (PDT)
In the configuration menu of BWEB I enabled the security feature because I want different users to have different levels of access to the bweb interface. But now I get: "test" sorry, but this action (r_configure) is not permited. Check security with your administrator.
BTW, "test" is the user with which I login.
Now, in the error log i get:
[error] DBD::mysql::db selectall_arrayref failed: Table 'bacula.bweb_user' doesn't exist at /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Bweb.pm line 1100., referer: xxx. I understand that I need to create the  bacula.bweb_user table, but I do not know what it should contain. And how do I select what kind of access a user has to bweb?