Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Issue with Restoring a Full which Spanned Tapes.

2009-03-18 19:19:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Issue with Restoring a Full which Spanned Tapes.
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Doug Forster <dforster AT part DOT net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:10:19 -0400
On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Doug Forster <dforster AT part DOT net> wrote:
> Volretention on all tapes in the pool is 2,419,200
> 28 days for the Job def

I meant File Retention. There is File Retention, Volume Retention, and
Job Retention.

http://bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Catalog_Maintenance.html#14145

I doubt you have that set. And to me this looks like some type of bug
(I may be wrong). One way to recover is to use bscan to reimport the
missing file records to your database. Or possibly first use bls to
see what actually is on the tapes.

http://bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Volume_Utility_Tools.html#20029

John