Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Issue with Restoring a Full which Spanned Tapes.

2009-03-18 17:01:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] Issue with Restoring a Full which Spanned Tapes.
From: "Doug Forster" <dforster AT part DOT net>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:34:20 -0600

Dear List,

I am having issue with restoring a backup which was done over the weekend and I can’t find any of the files that I need in the database. I have checked on some of the files that I do have and it looks as though only files done on the incremental since the full are available to select to restore. The last full was done accost 2 tapes and I can’t find any of the files listed to restore. It isn’t even showing them in the database from previous backups. It is like when inserting attributes the database said ok good and then when it was done it throughout the whole backup job.

I realize that I am also running an older version of bacula and if this has been resolved since then let me know the minimum I need to update it too.

Here are my specs.

Server-dir Version: 2.2.8 (26 January 2008) i686-redhat-linux-gnu redhat

Client-fd Version: 2.0.3 (06 March 2007)  i686-redhat-linux-gnu redhat Enterprise release

postgresql-libs-8.1.4-1.1

postgresql-server-8.1.4-1.1

bacula-postgresql-2.2.8-2

postgresql-8.1.4-1.1

The Database has worked in the past but I don’t know what could be the issue.