Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problem restart bacula-director daemon

2009-03-17 12:49:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problem restart bacula-director daemon
From: Hosley <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:38:12 -0400

>  err, clarification. Can you stay in bconsole while you make the change
> and then do a reload? If there are config errors, it will leave a
> message telling you about them.
>
> Otherwise, what is the error in the job.

 Hello;
 It's very simple, the problems begin when I restart bacula-director daemon,
becuase i modify something in bacula-dir.conf, bacula  doesn't allow me do
run(to do a backup or restore) a job.
if i don't restart director daemon , the bacula'll work fine without problems ,
if i need modify  something in .conf i'll reboot ubuntu.

 The consolle didn't throw errors, it put:
   ¿De acuerdo en correr? (yes/mod/no): yes
   Trabajo parado. #Job Stopped

 Then i put en Bconsole   *status dir, but there aren't works in course and it
did anything.

 This problem only appear when i'll run a job, if i order a schedule job the
bacula 'll do the
job correctly, its very rare not??