Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Pruning oldest volume / File System Full

2009-03-12 10:40:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Pruning oldest volume / File System Full
From: François Mehault <Francois.Mehault AT netplus DOT fr>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:30:41 +0100
No they are on a different filesystem. I try to recycle manually a volume, i
followed instructions on this page
http://bacula.org/en/dev-manual/Automatic_Volume_Recycling.html#SECTION002580000000000000000
 , but it permits only to change the volume status and not delete the data in
the volume like I want. I ask myself if I delete the volume and create a new
with the same name ...