Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Quantum Superloader3 LT04

2009-03-09 13:14:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Quantum Superloader3 LT04
From: Prashant Ramhit <prashant AT bluebarracuda DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 17:07:03 +0000
Hi John,
Yes the changer unloaded the tape then I had the error message.

Thanks again,
Prashant

John Drescher wrote:
On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Prashant Ramhit
<prashant AT bluebarracuda DOT com> wrote:

Hi All,
I manually loaded a tape in the drive and ran "btape" test.
All went well, except at the auto changer bit, where is gave me unload
status=Bad 268435457 although the tape was unloaded to its slot.

I do have mt-st installed.
btape runs as root so as bacula-sd

Any one can help me to get this solved?
So you think my sd-conf is wrong?

No. Most likely your mtx-changer script is not customized for your
hardware. So you need to edit the file to fix this.

Can anyone please point to the proper direction to fix this.

Did the changer finish unloading before btape printed the error message?

John

--
Prashant Ramhit
Technical