Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] use of multiple tape drives

2009-03-04 16:37:56
Thanks, François

I don't think I had specified it at the Client resource. Jobs was unnecessary, since I am looking to run multiple jobs simultaneously, rather than two instances of the same job at the same time. The others I had specified. We'll give it another try and see what we can make happen.