Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula on Solaris 10 or SXCE

2009-03-05 02:49:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula on Solaris 10 or SXCE
From: "Fahrer, Julian" <julian AT fahrer DOT net>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:45:36 +0100

No problem

Von: mehma sarja [mailto:mehmasarja AT gmail DOT com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. März 2009 01:34
An: Fahrer, Julian
Betreff: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula on Solaris 10 or SXCE

Got it compiled ... THANKS!

Yudhvir
===

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 12:44 AM, Fahrer, Julian <julian AT fahrer DOT net> wrote:

I usually compile bacula out of the box on a fresh solaris 10 installation. I’m using the gcc that ships with solaris (/usr/sfw/bin).

Maybe you just need to set your environment to the correct parameters.

Set yout path to:

/usr/local/bin /usr/sfw/bin /usr/bin /sbin /usr/sbin /bin /usr/dt/bin /usr/ccs/bin /usr/ucb /usr/openwin/bin /etc

runtime linking environment:

crle -c /var/ld/ld.config -l /usr/local/lib:/usr/sfw/lib:/usr/lib:/lib

compile:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/bacula --with-scriptdir=/usr/local/bacula/scripts --sysconfdir=/etc/bacula --localstatedir=/var/bacula \

--with-working-dir=/var/bacula/working --with-fd-user=root --with-fd-group=root --enable-client-only

make && make install