Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Adding volumes to a certain Pool

2009-02-13 14:15:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Adding volumes to a certain Pool
From: Win Htin <win.htin AT gmail DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:12:12 -0500
FYI

The whole situation started when the power went out during the day,
the backup generator didn't kick in (as usual) and when the power came
back the nightly backups put both volumes, one from full, one from
incremental into error and the tape library had a "media error" light
on. Thankfully, I had the luxury of blowing everything away since it
is a test environment. One thing to note is when the power went out,
the tape library was not in use but the volume from Full pool was in
the tape drive.

--
email : win.htin AT gmail DOT com
"The unexamined life is not worth living" -- Socrates