Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] LabelFormat question

2009-02-13 11:38:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] LabelFormat question
From: ML mail <mlnospam AT yahoo DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:34:23 -0800 (PST)
As you say this is very confusing... I think the easiest for me is simply then
to create one pool per server and have the name of the server in the label
without any other variables so that it will automatically add an incremented
number after it. For example I may just use this:

LabelFormat = "server1-"

or how did you solve this problem on your side ? I guess you are then also
using files instead of tapes...

Regards