Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Feature Request: Implementan'Volume Append Duration' pool directive

2009-02-12 10:35:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Feature Request: Implementan'Volume Append Duration' pool directive
From: Brian Debelius <bdebelius AT intelesyscorp DOT com>
To: Robert LeBlanc <robert AT leblancnet DOT us>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:33:40 -0500
Yes, exactly.  I cannot give any other reasons for this other then what
I have said.  My need is to close the tape after x hours of no writes.

You said you did not want to mix weeks, and I do not want to mix days.
I guess I could make a Monday pool, and a Tuesday pool, but that seems a
bit much, but that might work.  Right now I just have one Daily pool and
one Weekly pool.