Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] What is the best to do ? I need some space.

2009-02-11 04:08:43
Subject: [Bacula-users] What is the best to do ? I need some space.
From: François Mehault <Francois.Mehault AT netplus DOT fr>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:02:28 +0100
Hi All

I would like to know what the best to do is. Today, in my company, backups are
scheduled like this: Full every Sunday and Incremental backups other days.  But
resources becomes fully, I need to configure Bacula to take less space. But
also I need to preserve data safe. So I would like to schedule backups like
this: full backup on first Sunday of the month, differential every other Sunday
and incremental backups other days. Is it a good idea to fix my problem? Have
you some advice for me about my problem? My Bacula is in version 2.0.3
(director, SD). I ask myself if I have to upgrade also.

Thanks

Regards

François