Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Status dir blocked on db access

2008-12-15 06:28:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Status dir blocked on db access
From: Ferdinando Pasqualetti <fpasqual AT ccci DOT it>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:24:00 +0100

Hello List,
does anyone knows which db operations block the "status dir" command?
I am using bacula 2.4.3 -1 whith MySQL-server-community-5.1.28-0 su RHEL 5 x86_64.
I knew tha now "status dir" does not trigger any more a general pruning of volumes, as it did before, but it happens anyway that the command stays blocked for a long time (hours, sometime), and this locks completely the bconsole, any version.
Any suggestion on how to avaid this?
Thanks in advance.