Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] AutomaticMount=yes does not work

2008-11-20 04:51:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] AutomaticMount=yes does not work
From: Lucio Crusca <lucio AT sulweb DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:48:55 +0100
It seems I'm the only one backing up to two usb disks... but, since I'm
pretty sure I'm not alone, maybe I've placed the wrong question.

I suspect I've misunderstood something: in my setup there are only 2
volumes, one per disk (pool), that were labeled manually by me, and Bacula
is supposed to append data at the end of one of those volumes at each job
execution. Is it possible to let Bacula autolabel disk files and force it
to create a new volume for each job instead? That way Bacula would ask for
the correct pool *before* trying to mount it, right?

--
Virtual Bit di Lucio Crusca
http://www.virtual-bit.com