Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] TLS setup

2008-11-19 16:26:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] TLS setup
From: Exim List <eximlist AT wingnet DOT net>
To: Arno Lehmann <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:24:04 -0500
Arno Lehmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 19.11.2008 18:25, Exim List wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> I wrote a few weeks ago trying to get help on getting Bacula working on
>> Windows using TLS encryption.  Are you using that?
>
> I use that (in a demonstration environment).
>
> The only documentation I needed was the Bacula-project provided one,
> but I believe Dan's instruction could be helpful:
> http://www.freebsddiary.org/bacula-tls.php
>
> Arno

The link is basic Bacula TLS with no mention of Windows clients.

Are you doing _Windows_ clients with TLS?

If so, did you use a basic Windows client distribution from Bacula /
Sourceforge WITHOUT having to install OpenSSL?  Or did you have to
install OpenSSL separately?

If you had to install OpenSSL separately, could you list the steps and
any configuration changes you had to make for it to work?

Do you have example config files you would be willing to share (minus
passwords, of course)?

Thanks again.