Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Win32 client incremental backup fails: Permission denied / IS DIRECTORY ??

2008-11-19 12:28:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Win32 client incremental backup fails: Permission denied / IS DIRECTORY ??
From: Exim List <eximlist AT wingnet DOT net>
To: Tilman Schmidt <t.schmidt AT phoenixsoftware DOT de>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:25:43 -0500
Hello.

I wrote a few weeks ago trying to get help on getting Bacula working on
Windows using TLS encryption.  Are you using that?

If so, could you document what you did to get it working?  I'm stuck
with OpenSSL errors it seems.

If anyone else has ANY type of documentation on installing Bacula and
getting TLS to work on Windows, I would appreciate any help you can
offer.  I've not really heard anything that has helped since my post a
few weeks back.