Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Newbee questions client/server + GUI

2008-11-17 09:57:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Newbee questions client/server + GUI
From: "Paul Cable" <pcable AT ebmky DOT com>
To: "'Johnny SSH'" <samankaya AT netscape DOT net>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:55:36 -0500

I went in an enabled the "Debian unstable repository" and did an update-all.
Then I just compiled from the tar ball again and it installed bat right
along with the main bacula, iirc. Debian stable doesn't have some of the
library's required to run the newest bacula if I remember right, there was a
dependency missing when I tried to install 2.4.3 on stable. There's probably
a better way than just update-all in an unstable repository, but its been
running fine for me for about a week with no reboots (still in a test
environment with only one client though)