Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with Webacula

2008-11-14 09:34:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with Webacula
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:29:40 +0100
Reynier Perez Mira wrote:
>> So to access the bacula catalog the underlaying Zend Framework & PHP need
>> also the
>> pdo_pgsql extension
>> (which is quite easy to install : just activate it or get it from pecl)
>
> Ok, thanks for your reply now it works I just need to enable this extension
> (pdo_pgsql.so) in my php.ini file. But I still having another error and it's
> with .htaccess file. When I try to access to the page I get this error:
>
> Internal Server Error
>
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
> to complete your request.
>
> Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform them
> of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
> have caused the error.
>
> More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
>
> I look into /var/log/apache2/webacula-error.log (wich is the log file for
> this VirtualHost) and this text is there:
>
> Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable
> configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if
> necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.
>
> Why this? What I'm doing wrong?
> Regards,
>
> Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
> Dirección Técnica IP

Outch this one is a bit more difficult.
It depend where and how webacula is installed.

I suppose you install webbacula somewhere to http://myserver/webbaccula/ ?
right ??

The better is to have a dedicated virtual host ( more easy to define the / root
)
so you would access to http://webbacula.domain.local/

The virtual host should point to the public or html directory of webbacula ( As
I've not it under hand I can only make
assumption to the normal way ZF application are build )
Just try to found where the .htaccess is :-)

you must have the redirect module on inside apache.
And the .htaccess contain rewrite rules.

Normally it would help to find the / and the default routes.

( I should really install it to give more usefull help, if someone has too much
time I would accept any donation to make my days
27-28 hours long :-)))))

--

     Bruno Friedmann