Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with Webacula

2008-11-13 12:41:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with Webacula
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: "Bruno Friedmann" <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:41:19 -0500
> So to access the bacula catalog the underlaying Zend Framework & PHP need
> also the
> pdo_pgsql extension
> (which is quite easy to install : just activate it or get it from pecl)

Ok, thanks for your reply now it works I just need to enable this extension
(pdo_pgsql.so) in my php.ini file. But I still having another error and it's
with .htaccess file. When I try to access to the page I get this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

I look into /var/log/apache2/webacula-error.log (wich is the log file for this
VirtualHost) and this text is there:

Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable
configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if
necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.

Why this? What I'm doing wrong?
Regards,

Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Dirección Técnica IP