Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: File daemon at "192.168.0.13:9102" rejected Hello command

2008-11-04 09:50:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: File daemon at "192.168.0.13:9102" rejected Hello command
From: "Stefan Eriksson" <stefan AT glesys DOT se>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 15:48:07 +0100
Thanks but it didnt help.
Shadow copy was already disabled on the drive
I completely turned of the firewall and tried, still no go.

It is a 64bit edition of windows 2008 running on vmware, might the virtual
disk be the problem?

Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: File daemon at "192.168.0.13:9102" rejected
Hello command

Hi Stefan!

We have seen something similar when running VSS on 64 bits windows system.
If you have 64 bits windows you can try switching VSS off.

Cheers!

Mathias Stjernström