Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: File daemon at "192.168.0.13:9102" rejected Hello command

2008-11-04 09:13:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: File daemon at "192.168.0.13:9102" rejected Hello command
From: Mathias Stjernström <mathias AT globalinn DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:10:27 +0100
Hi Stefan!

We have seen something similar when running VSS on 64 bits windows system. If you have 64 bits windows you can try switching VSS off.

Cheers!

Mathias Stjernström

On 4 nov 2008, at 13.35, Stefan Eriksson wrote:

04-Nov 13:31 backup-dir: test.2008-11-04_13.31.41 Fatal error: File daemon
at "192.168.0.13:9102" rejected Hello command
04-Nov 13:31 backup-dir: test.2008-11-04_13.31.41 Error: Bacula backup-dir
2.2.4 (14Sep07): 04-Nov-2008 13:31:44

Hello I'm getting this error with the client using windows 2008.

I have the correct password etc as its not the same error message, does anyone know what this error means and how to fix it? I've googled it and
there's not much info about it.

Thanks
Stefan

This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world