Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Multiple jobs simultaneously with multiple storage daemons

2008-10-23 03:14:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Multiple jobs simultaneously with multiple storage daemons
From: Tonton Dede <tonton.dede AT gmx DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:10:31 +0200
Hello,

Would this be OK:
Max COncurrent jobs = 50 for the director (about the number of total
jobs executed daily)
Max conc. jobs = 1 for the SD and the clients since there's one job per
client, and one job is sent to only one SD.

Each tape belongs to one pool; several jobs are sent to one pool, but
one pool isn't used by two SD

I'll try today and let you know if things work better

Kind regards,
TD