Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Win Client version.

2008-10-15 16:49:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Win Client version.
From: Kevin Woodyard <woody AT nishna DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:45:29 -0500
Just a follow up. I installed Bacula Windows Client 2.4.3 on the Windows 2003 R2 server and it is running great and backing up to the Director version 2.0.3 on the Centos 5.2 box.

Only real Issue I have is that the bwx-console on the windows box is pretty slow to open initially. once open it runs fine, but I will look at that later.

Woody

believed to be clean.