Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] waiting on max storage jobs

2008-10-14 16:45:38
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] waiting on max storage jobs
From: "Dave Poirier" <dpoirier AT mesd.k12.or DOT us>
To: "Sebastian Lehmann" <slehmann AT proficom-ag DOT de>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:41:29 -0700

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Sebastian Lehmann <slehmann AT proficom-ag DOT de> wrote:
Hello,

Look at the storage-section in the bacula-dir.conf. There you have also
to define "Maximum Concurrent Jobs", e.g:

Storage {
 Name = SL500-1
 Address = dss-bacula
 SD Port = 9103
 Password = "<passwd>"
 Device = SL500-1
 Media Type = LTO-3
 Autochanger = yes
 Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 10
}

Greetings
Sebastian

This suggestion was close. I already had it in the bacula-sd.conf but it turns out that I actually need to add "Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 4" to the Job definition in bacula-dir.conf. A reload seems to help too. ;)
Thanks everyone!
Dave