Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Device is BLOCKED waiting to create a volume for..

2008-10-14 15:22:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Device is BLOCKED waiting to create a volume for..
From: "John Drescher" <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: sublayer <subbustrato AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:18:40 -0400
On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 3:11 PM, sublayer <subbustrato AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
> I don't no why, but now if with bconsole I ask the storage status I have
> as replay that the device is not open...
> How can I open the device?

That is normal for a file device that is not mounted.

Device status:
Device "FileStorage" (/mnt/vg/backups) is not open.
Device "DLT-IV" (/dev/nst0) is not open.
Device "DVD-WRITER" (/dev/dvd) is not open.
====

Used Volume status:
====

Data spooling: 0 active jobs, 0 bytes; 5 total jobs, 84,865,804 max bytes/job.
====
#

John