Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Device is BLOCKED waiting to create a volume for..

2008-10-13 18:12:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Device is BLOCKED waiting to create a volume for..
From: subbustrato <subbustrato AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:32:12 +0000 (UTC)
Arno Lehmann <al <at> its-lehmann.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> 13.10.2008 22:38, subbustrato wrote:
> > When i try to connect bconsole to storage data i have this replay:
> >
> > Device "FileStorage" (/media/sdb1/bacula) is not open.
> >     Device is BLOCKED waiting to create a volume for:
> >        Pool:        Default
> >        Media type:  File
> >
> > What does it means??
>
> It means that there is no usable volume available, and so Bacula asks
> you to create a new one.
>
> Arno

thanks for your answer,
How i can create a new volume available?
now the storage definition in bacula-dir.conf is:

Storage {
  Name = File
  Address = localhost
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "bacula"
  Device = FileStorage
  Media Type = File
}

and in bacula-sd.conf i have this device definition:

Device {
  Name = FileStorage
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = /media/sdb1/bacula
  LabelMedia = yes;
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;
  RemovableMedia = no;
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
}

There is somethings wrong?
Could you show me the manual's page where i can find the solution of my problem?

bye ;)