Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Device is BLOCKED waiting to create a volume for..

2008-10-14 13:01:33
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Device is BLOCKED waiting to create a volume for..
From: subbustrato <subbustrato AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:57:22 +0000 (UTC)

I have created a label for my Volume,i think that something is improve but the
device remain BLOCKED.
This is the output about storage status:

Device status:
Device "FileStorage" (/media/sdb1/bacula) is mounted with:
    Volume:      FileStorage
    Pool:        Default
    Media type:  File
    Device is BLOCKED waiting to create a volume for:
       Pool:        Default
       Media type:  File
    Total Bytes Read=576 Blocks Read=3 Bytes/block=192
    Positioned at File=0 Block=0

now,what can i do?