Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Correct bacula-sd.conf setup for Sony SDX-400V

2008-10-10 12:37:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Correct bacula-sd.conf setup for Sony SDX-400V
From: Arch Willingham <arch AT tuparks DOT com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:32:48 -0400
That worked...thanks!

Arch

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruno Friedmann [mailto:bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 1:54 AM
Cc: 'Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'

Just a remark about the

>>   Media Type = 8mmAIT-2 # (what is this supposed to be set to??)

You could insert what you want here. In fact it's mainly use when concurrent
jobs are running.
But what important is that this param is ask during restore ( using bls, bscan
and other tools )

So If you want to be generic you could use Type=Tape0 ( Tape1 if you buy
another ... )
But you can run with what you've wrote.

Arch Willingham wrote:
> Thanks...I changed it and re-ran the test and it worked fine. Is the rest of
> that stuff ok?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Arch

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com