Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] mysql database: table batch

2008-10-07 03:00:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] mysql database: table batch
From: Hösch Roland <itPenguin AT gmx DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 08:49:23 +0200
Hello,

I'm using bacula 2.4.1 on ubuntu 8.04.

I'm doing backups of different clients, which are working.
But the backup of one client (my server: this is where director, fd, sd and
mysql are running), which is the largest amount of data to be saved, failes:

nas-fd JobId 1603:      /music is a different filesystem. Will not descend
from / into /music
07-Okt 08:01 nas-dir JobId 1603: Fatal error: sql_create.c:732
sql_create.c:732 insert INSERT INTO batch VALUES
(400500,1603,'/','vmlinuz.old','gC MAD KH/ B A A A d BAA A BI6d8W BHXVoe
BIbMDj A A E','0') failed:
Table 'bacula.batch' doesn't exist
07-Okt 08:01 nas-dir JobId 1603: sql_create.c:732 INSERT INTO batch VALUES
(400500,1603,'/','vmlinuz.old','gC MAD KH/ B A A A d BAA A BI6d8W BHXVoe
BIbMDj A A E','0')
07-Okt 08:01 nas-dir JobId 1603: Fatal error: catreq.c:413 Attribute create
error. No prior Full backup Job record found.

THis is strange, because there is no table batch within the database bacula.

Is there a problem with the version of my bacula mysql database?

Thanks, Roland