Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] mysql database: table batch

2008-10-10 04:55:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] mysql database: table batch
From: "Yuri Timofeev" <tim4dev AT gmail DOT com>
To: itPenguin AT gmx DOT net
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:21:26 +0300
Table 'bacula.batch' is temporary.
MySQL man:
"A TEMPORARY table is visible only to the current connection, and is
dropped automatically when the connection is closed. This means that
two different connections can use the same temporary table name
without conflicting with each other or with an existing non-TEMPORARY
table of the same name. (The existing table is hidden until the
temporary table is dropped.) "

2008/10/7 Hösch Roland <itPenguin AT gmx DOT net>:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using bacula 2.4.1 on ubuntu 8.04.
>
> I'm doing backups of different clients, which are working.
> But the backup of one client (my server: this is where director, fd, sd and
> mysql are running), which is the largest amount of data to be saved, failes:
>
> nas-fd JobId 1603:      /music is a different filesystem. Will not descend
> from / into /music
> 07-Okt 08:01 nas-dir JobId 1603: Fatal error: sql_create.c:732
> sql_create.c:732 insert INSERT INTO batch VALUES
> (400500,1603,'/','vmlinuz.old','gC MAD KH/ B A A A d BAA A BI6d8W BHXVoe
> BIbMDj A A E','0') failed:
> Table 'bacula.batch' doesn't exist
> 07-Okt 08:01 nas-dir JobId 1603: sql_create.c:732 INSERT INTO batch VALUES
> (400500,1603,'/','vmlinuz.old','gC MAD KH/ B A A A d BAA A BI6d8W BHXVoe
> BIbMDj A A E','0')
> 07-Okt 08:01 nas-dir JobId 1603: Fatal error: catreq.c:413 Attribute create
> error. No prior Full backup Job record found.
>
> THis is strange, because there is no table batch within the database bacula.
>
> Is there a problem with the version of my bacula mysql database?
>
> Thanks, Roland

with best regards