Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring, and removing files from host that are not found in backup

2008-10-02 07:32:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring, and removing files from host that are not found in backup
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 12:29:56 +0100
On Thursday 02 October 2008 12:01:31 Dan Langille wrote:
> Yes, you can specify excludes with Bacula.
>
> I suggest trying it.

The question I'm asking isn't how to exclude.  I'm doing that.  It's how to
restore, while deleting files on the target filesystem that do not exist in
the backup.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate
its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and