Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Disturbing backups

2008-09-24 07:35:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Disturbing backups
From: Bill Damage <bill.damage AT yahoo DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 04:29:57 -0700 (PDT)
I restarted bacula using ./bacula restart and forgot it was in the middle of a full backup to tape - it was actually writing at that moment. Will it recover from this disturbance or should I start again? How can I check?

Incidentally I restarted because I wanted to update the operators email fields in the dir conf file - did I really need to restart or would it have picked them up without it?