Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Data Encryption Error - Version 1.38.11, Debian

2008-09-20 19:15:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] Data Encryption Error - Version 1.38.11, Debian
From: Grant <grant-bacula AT mytoolbench DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:32:54 -0500
I am using Bacula version 1.38.11 on a Debian server.  I would like to
enable Data Encryption (and per the docs, it was supported in 1.38),
however when I set it up per the online documentation, I get the below
error message when I run the File Daemon.  I did have it working prior
to adding the data encryption parameters.  I also tried it without 'PKI
Master Key' as per a suggestion in a post I found on the web but still
the same result.

ERROR MESSAGE:
===============
20-Sep 17:24 bacula-fd: ERROR TERMINATION at parse_conf.c:853
Config error: Keyword "PKISignatures" not permitted in this resource.
Perhaps you left the trailing brace off of the previous resource.
            : line 39, col 17 of file ./bacula-fd.conf
  PKI Signatures = Yes

CONFIG FILE:
============
FileDaemon {
  Name = nelson-fd
  FDport = 9104
  WorkingDirectory = /var/lib/bacula
  Pid Directory = /var/run/bacula
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
  FDAddress = <removed for privacy reasons>
  PKI Signatures = Yes
  PKI Encryption = Yes
  PKI Keypair = "/etc/bacula/certs/nelson.pem"
  PKI Master Key = "/etc/bacula/certs/master.cert"
}

Anyone have any ideas of what I am missing here to get this working?

Thanks!
Grant