Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Multiple addresses

2008-09-07 09:48:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] Multiple addresses
From: "Eli Shemer" <elish AT consist.co DOT il>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 16:46:24 +0300

Hey there,

How can I make the director try to communicate with JackStrorage on IP 192.168.200.1 when I run "bconsole status storage"(so called)

Yet send to the JackClient a command to connect to 62.0.58.114 where the Storage resides.

The problem occurs due to the fact that the director and storage are in the local lan.

I've configured the nat and firewall for this to work but there seems to be some confusion on the bacula client/server level.

With telnet everything works.

#

 Definition of file storage deviceStorage {

  Name = JackStorage

  Address = 62.0.58.114

Address = 192.168.200.1

  SDPort = 9103