Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] BAT Preferences?

2008-09-04 16:44:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BAT Preferences?
From: Dirk Bartley <bartleyd2 AT chartermi DOT net>
To: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 16:43:19 -0400
All apologies, I do not check this list all the time.  Especially over
very busy vacation weekends.

Unfortunately, I am not seeing the same results that you are.  My
suggestion would be to blow out any directory under .config and start
over.  If you still see the results your describing, please send an
email to me and the list, then I'll see it sooner.  Please include the
version you are using.

Thanks

Dirk