Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] BAT Preferences?

2008-09-04 17:03:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BAT Preferences?
From: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
To: Dirk Bartley <bartleyd2 AT chartermi DOT net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 23:03:06 +0200
On 04/09/08 22:43, Dirk Bartley wrote:
> All apologies, I do not check this list all the time.  Especially over
> very busy vacation weekends.
>
> Unfortunately, I am not seeing the same results that you are.  My
> suggestion would be to blow out any directory under .config and start
> over.  If you still see the results your describing, please send an
> email to me and the list, then I'll see it sooner.  Please include the
> version you are using.

Thanks, that did it. Now the preferencies indeed are sticky. And btw the bat
version is 2.4.2 and probably the problem is caused by a recent upgrade from
2.2.8 to this 2.4.2. I was not aware of the contents of ~/.config and maybe
there is an incompatibility here between the two versions.

[snip]

--
Erik.