Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] SOLVED: Re: Newbie: bconsole doesn't connect to director

2008-08-26 12:05:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] SOLVED: Re: Newbie: bconsole doesn't connect to director
From: Paul Schewietzek <tetsuo2k6 AT web DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:34:52 +0200
Thx for the guidance to everyone! The main problem was that the machine
(baculadirector), which had a fixed IP, didn't tell it's own name to the
DNS. So the thread could even be considered OT.

Nonetheless, thanks guys.

About the Debian/Bacula relationship: I am in no way affiliated with the
Debian team, and I have no connections to them. I'm just using their
OS :)

Regards, Paul