Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula 2.0.3 (linux/sun robot/mysql) issues: VolStatus=error and 'use "label" command to create new Volume'

2008-08-15 15:57:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula 2.0.3 (linux/sun robot/mysql) issues: VolStatus=error and 'use "label" command to create new Volume'
From: Mark <mark AT jibjab DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:57:13 -0700
Thanks in advance...

I inherited this setup three months ago and I realize it needs updating
however until a week ago it worked just fine.

Now however I'm getting these 'use "label" command to create new Volume'
failures when running scheduled full backups. There is an existing pool
specicially for full backup and the configuration is set to reuse
volumes from the pool. What gives?

Additionally I have noticed the Volstatus = error on 4 of my 36 volumes
and need to reset it, but am not sure how to go about that.

Again thanks in advance for your help,

- Mark