Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Table './bacula/File' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

2008-08-12 10:23:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] Table './bacula/File' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
From: "Lukasz Szybalski" <szybalski AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:22:38 -0500
Hello,
I am trying to run a job bit I get a filed due to suposedly crashed table.

Hello,
I have stopped bacula ...etc and I have repaired all the tables.

check Table File; shows OK
mysql> check Table File;
+-------------+-------+----------+----------+
| Table       | Op    | Msg_type | Msg_text |
+-------------+-------+----------+----------+
| bacula.File | check | status   | OK       |
+-------------+-------+----------+----------+
1 row in set (5.20 sec)

But when I start bacula agian I get:

INSERT INTO File (FileIndex,JobId,PathId,FilenameId,LStat,MD5) VALUES
(1,51,2893,3673,'gB fkAK BGA B K K A A BAA A BInHpy BInHpy BInHpy A A
E','0') failed:
Table './bacula/File' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
11-Aug 23:06 uicesv07-dir: uniquewww.2008-08-11_23.05.01 Fatal error:
sql_create.c:734 Create db File record INSERT INTO File
(FileIndex,JobId,PathId,FilenameId,LStat,MD5) VALUES
(1,51,2893,3673,'gB fkAK BGA B K K A A BAA A BInHpy BInHpy BInHpy A A
E','0') failed. ERR=Table './bacula/File' is marked as crashed and
should be repaired11-Aug 23:06 uicesv07-dir:
uniquewww.2008-08-11_23.05.01 Fatal error: catreq.c:367 Attribute
create error. sql_create.c:734 Create db File record INSERT INTO File
(

Any idea why this happens?

Lucas