Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Strange messages when launching bat with ver. 2.4.2

2008-08-03 13:15:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Strange messages when launching bat with ver. 2.4.2
From: Dirk Bartley <bartleyd2 AT chartermi DOT net>
To: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 13:14:43 -0400
OK, I think I've got this issue fixed.  It occurred when qwt was found
by the configure script and it rendered the plot button from the joblist
window useless.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

While I was there I found a couple of other little things to resolve in
that branch.  You can either ignore this, use the svn to get the fix now
or wait for the next official release.

Dirk