Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fedora 9 - the fun never ends

2008-07-11 09:30:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fedora 9 - the fun never ends
From: Felix Schwarz <Felix.Schwarz AT web DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:27:17 +0200
Brian A. Seklecki schrieb:
> *sigh* 2.0.3?
>
> Someone send me a sign and I promise to be quiet.

Yes, the Bacula maintainer for Fedora - Andreas Thienemann - obviously lacks
the time updating it. For me this was not a problem so far because most of my
Bacula machines run on CentOS where I don't need a newer Bacula (which I why I
did not bothered updating it).

I pinged Andreas several times but it may help you do so, too. He said he
ported most of 2.2 already, so getting 2.4 running should not be that hard. :-)

fs